What is Aadhar Card Verification?
Aadhar Card verification is the process of verifying the existence of your Aadhaar Card. The Verify Aadhar Number may be done by submitting your 12 digit unique Aadhar number. Aadhar Card verification can easily be done online mode through the UIDAI portal. UIDAI not only issues Aadhaar card to the citizens of India but also maintains details of every Aadhar card holder in India. One can easily Verify Aadhaar Card after they have registered for the Aadhar Card and have obtained the Aadhar number.
Why do you need to verify your Aadhar Card?
It is very important to verify your Aadhar Card in order to ensure that your Aadhar Number has been issued and is valid. The gender, age and the state to which the cardholder belonging will be displayed at the time of verification of Aadhar. The Aadhar Card holder can immediately contact UIDAI if there is any inaccuracy in the information presented. The Aadhar Card holder can either call the toll free number or send an email to contact UIDAI.
Verify your Aadhar Card
UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhar Card online without any trouble through its online mode. It is imperative that you have your Aadhar Number in order to verify your Aadhar Card. Given below steps that has to be followed in order to verify your Aadhar Card online mode:
- Visit the UIDAI website: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- Enter your 12 digit Unique Aadhar number in the box.
- Once you’ve entered your Aadhar number, enter the security code.
- Choose the option Submit.
- The page will display details of your Aadhaar card if it exists once you submit the online form. It will also State whether your Aadhar Card has been issued.
How to Check Aadhar Card Active or Deactivate
- Visit UIDAI Website: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- Verify your Aadhar by entering the 12-digit Aadhar number and the security code.
- Click on Verify to know if your Aadhar Card is valid or deactivated. If a green tick appears, your Aadhar Card has not been deactivated.