Retrieve Aadhar Card online
If you lost your Aadhar Card or your EID, you Retrieve your Aadhar Card & EID easy from here. But your registered Mobile Number / Email which you had provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to retrieve your lost UID / EID. If you have not registered your Mobile number while enrolling for Aadhaar. You are required to visit Enrolment Centre to get it registered. You can locate your Aadhar Card or EID using some steps. If in any case you lost your Aadhar card don’t panic. You can get easily you Aadhar Card with some easy steps has to follow. like Remember your registered mobile number/email. To retrieve lost Aadhaar/ Enrolment ID online, your Aadhaar details must have correct mobile number and/or email id registered. Here’s where you can go. Fill in the right credentials. Get OTP on mobile. Get confirmation.
- Download the copy.
- Visit UIDAI website: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select UID/EID.
- Enter your full name as per your Aadhar record.
- Type your registered Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Enter Verification code and press Send OTP.
- After some you have received OTP on your registered Email or Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP in given box and your Aadhar Card or EID received on your registered Email or Mobile Number.
After received your Aadhar Numner or EID you can download Aadhar Card online from here: Download Aadhar Card