About mAadhaar App
The mAADHAR App is the official application App of UIDAI where you can add your Aadhar Card and carry it everywhere you want to. Aadhar has been made mandatory to avail a number of services and people have to furnish their Aadhar Card everywhere. Aadhar has to be linked with bank accounts, mobile numbers, PAN Card, UAN and also for availing a number of subsidies under various government schemes. A person can lose or misplace his original Aadhar Card if he carries it with himself everywhere. Therefore, UIDAI came up with a solution for it with the digital partner mAadhaar. The mAadhaar can be installed on your any android smartphone. An Aadhar card holder can add his profile in the app and access it whenever and wherever he wants. mAADHAR allow to interface a user to interact with his Aadhar Card on mobile by mAADHAR mobile application and best of this application is it’s easy to use.
Advantages of mAadhaar App
- You do not have to carry your original Aadhar Card wherever you go. You can use the mAadhaar App for availing all Aadhar based services.
- Lock or temporarily unlock your biometrics anytime through mAadhaar App.
- Use the TOTP facility of the mAadhaar App if in case Aadhar OTP is not sent to your mobile number.
- Preventing the possible leaks of data because, mAadhaar App allows users to share their Aadhar details using the QR code.
- A holder can share his e-KYC through message or email directly with the agency.
- You can Add profile/delete profile anytime.