How to Download Aadhar Card Online:
You can download Aadhar card online by using your Aadhar card number, there are so many reason can be happened to download E-Aadhaar card online without paying anything. Maybe you haven’t received your Aadhaar card at your home yet, in this situation you can Download PDF file of Aadhaar online from Aadhaar card official website, because the official GOVT website provides this free service for every internet user. Well, you can download your aadhar card by using two options, but in this post I’ll show you How to download E-Aadhaar card by using Aadhar number. Generally After enroll for Aadhar Card you can download Aadhar Card online after 7 days or receiving a text message for Aadhar Card generation. The UIDAI make easy to download E-Aadhar Card online using some steps.
Download E-Aadhar by using your Aadhar, EID or VID
- Visit link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Enter your Aadhar Numner or VID or Enrollment ID
- Type your correct name as per Aadhar Record
- And enter your Pin Code
- After type all entries click on Request OTP
- Enter your OTP in given text box and click Download Aadhar.
- After download E-Aadhar Card in PDF file you can print using a password.
If you download E-Aadhar Card from online mode, this is password protected. The E-Aadhar password is 8 digit, your first 4 characters or name in Capital letter and your birth year eg. XXXX1947.
Generally OTP will received in 30 seconds or depend your mobile operator network.